Child Support

Child Support Agreements, Orders and Applications

JK Legal can assist you in preparing a Child Support Agreement – an agreement between the Paying Parent and the Receiving Parent to record agreed Child Support payments, which can replace or be in addition to a Child Support Assessment.

Our solicitors can provide the Independent Legal Advice required for a Binding Child Support Agreement prepared by another firm.

We can represent you in Child Support proceedings in the Family Court of WA.

The firm can also assist in preparing applications to the Child Support Agency to vary or depart from the Child Support Formula.

Ready to talk to a child support solicitor?

Meet Our child support lawyers

Jude Keatley


Hannah McPherson

Senior Associate

Read more >

Neville Marsh

Senior Associate

Kate Hill

Senior Solicitor

Read more >

Our other practice areas

Some of our recent news and updates