Debt Recovery

Debt Recovery

Does someone owe you money?

If so, you may be able to apply to the Magistrates Court to recover the money.  Our solicitors can provide advice and guidance on small claims or prepare the application and provide representation in more significant value matters.

Ready to talk to a Debt Recovery Solicitor?

Meet our Debt Recovery Solicitors

Neville Marsh

Senior Associate

Gerdon Campos


Read more >

Some of our recent news and updates