Deceased Estates

Letters of
Administration & Probate

When a loved one dies, it may be necessary to apply to the Supreme Court of WA to obtain a Grant of Probate or Letters of Administration so that the Executor can give effect to the Will or the Administrator can distribute the deceased’s Estate.

The existence of a valid Will and the availability of the Executor determines the correct application.

We can provide advice about which application, if any, is necessary. Our solicitors know that this is probably a difficult time for you and we can prepare the application on your behalf and administer the Estate if required. JK Legal offers a fixed-price service for most applications.

Ready to talk to solicitor about Deceased Estates?

Meet Our Deceased Estate lawyers

Jude Keatley


Neville Marsh

Senior Associate

Kate Hill

Senior Solicitor

Read more >

Our other practice areas

Some of our recent news and updates